25.8.09

No greater joy


That's my boy! Of all the things a mom would want her son to be: compassionate, passionate, loving, generous, forgiving, quick to right any wrong...Mitchel is. They are him. Have you heard it said about big guys, They're just big teddy-bears? It fits. Shhhh, don't tell his friends. His dad often gets lost as he watches Mitchel doing whatever he's doing at the time and he'll muse aloud, "He's everything we'd dream of when talking about having a son." It's true. God's been so good to us- and to him. So many possibilities and so much potential in that six foot plus body of his; I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned. But for this mom; I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:4. That's my dream for him. My dream for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment