18.9.09

Though I walk through the valley...

Overwhelmed. 
This week has been spent walking through the shadow of the valley.
 I will fear no evil.
 Uncertainty brushes with hypothesis and confounding thoughts with every step.
 My Father walks with me; His presence is comforting. 
My path grows increasingly dark.  
The Lord graciously guides me along, His light glowing ever brighter. 
Wishing to turn back, I trod forward.
  I know that His goodness will follow me and His love is sure.
 Staying by the Lord's side as I wade through this muck, I realize it's all going to be ok. 
I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.
 Amen.




We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice,for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you.Ps 33:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment