30.11.09

A letter (or two, or three) from my baby...Please don't grow up too fast.



Dear Mommy,
I will be sad when I'm a grown up. I'm going to have to go to my new house and I want to be happy with my new family but I will miss you. I'll be excited and when I'm excited I have to drive my new car so you'll have to have your own car and you won't be able to see me. So I'll be sad and you'll be sad. Don't worry.

So Mommy,
I will come back to you, and when I come home you'll see me have a very big smile. Then I'll come back and love my mommy with all my heart and I'll love my daddy and my mommy forever.
Love,
Nicholas

Dear Mommy and Dad,
I'm sorry I'm gonna move. I will be too excited and I will never see you again until I come back home. ANd so when I come back I will have so much fun with you guys.

I'm going to go somewhere and I'm never going to see you again.  I'll cry. Then I will come back home with you guys and when I do I'll spend a lot of time with you and I will  have a big smile on my face.

Mom and Dad, I love you with all of my heart...Mitchel, Lambeau, Willy. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment