13.2.10

Frustrated

I don't want to look back, so tell me-was my last blog about slowing down in 2010? Oh my! It's been one thing after another since my mother in law's funeral in October. Since then time has raced by with my parent's 50th surprise celebration, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and now look, Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Maybe this should be about my Sweetheart, but that's going to have to wait until tomorrow.
My new drive in life has been trying to conquer the hurdle of learning how to use the other side of the camera's dial: manual. Should I admit that I've even googled and read on, "professional photographers who shoot in auto?" Blush. It's been that frustrating. I'm not used to photography being a thorn in my flesh but rather a blooming rose. I can only hope that as I work at it, the rose will bloom even more beautiful. With that, I'm off to study some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment